Sunday, October 7, 2007

Introduction

Hello readers!
This is a blog for my discussions on the Arts, particularly Theatre Arts.
I trained in Drama Performance at Flinders Drama Centre and am about to complete a Master of Arts (Professional Communication) from Deakin. I have keen interest in the Arts, both as a practitioner and critic and am aiming to use this journal to hone my critical and theoretical writing.
I am currently living in Melbourne and working for a well-known Arts Organisation, which I will try to keep anonymous, but may become apparent in my writing! I have produced work in Adelaide and Melbourne and am an active part of the independent theatre development scene.
I will try to keep this blog interesting and lively and welcome debate and criticism!
Yours Sincerly,
Waiting in the Wings,
Jen

No comments: